Friday, December 4, 2009

Winding Down/Ramping Up


The packed boxes are starting to stack up around the house. Tomorrow’s garage sale will see the disappearance of a sofa, dinette, bedroom furniture, and more. We’ll be “camping out” in the house for a bit. That may prove to be good practice for the future, as we may be living in temporary quarters for awhile after our move to the high country.

I’ve had some interesting conversations with students as word of my departure has begun to spread. I will certainly miss my students and colleagues at The Art Institute. It has been a very rewarding experience for me to contribute to the growth and development of these aspiring designers, and to see their efforts result in pieces like the magazine cover and spread design shown here.

No comments:

Post a Comment